Ecosse IP Ltd (EIP) a developer of subsea tools and technology, based in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, has acquired assets from Cress Carbon Reducing Energy Storage Systems Ltd (Cress Systems) to add to its portfolio supporting the energy industry. For further information please contact us
- Ecosse IP unveils three new technologies at Offshore Decommissioning Conference
- How weather conditions can impact subsea lifting operations
- A subsea Infrastructure and bundle recovery solution from EIP
- Ecosse IP joins Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
- First year anniversary, and so many achievements to shout about!