Ecosse IP Ltd (EIP) a developer of subsea tools and technology, based in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, has acquired assets from Cress Carbon Reducing Energy Storage Systems Ltd (Cress Systems) to add to its portfolio supporting the energy industry. For further information please contact us
- Ecosse IP joins Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
- First year anniversary, and so many achievements to shout about!
- EIP wins Elevator 2019 Innovation Award
- EIP celebrates 2019 Decom North Sea Outstanding Innovation Award
- Offshore Simulation to be part of the product design process to transform subsea lifting